REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
2019 SUMMER CAMP DATES
Staff Orientation Week: July 1 – 6
Session I: July 7 – 13 (23 spots available)*
Session II: July 14 – 20 (28 spots available)*
Session III: July 21 – 27 (46 spots available)*
*as of March 24, 2019
All siblings receive a $25.00 discount. (The first child is full price)
Enter the code: SIBLING2019
2019 PAYMENT PLANS
Payment plans are available, but all payments must be made IN FULL by June 1, 2019. We open registration December 1, to allow families 6 months to spread out the cost of summer camp.
If we have not received FULL payment by June 1, 2019, the Metropolis of San Francisco reserves the right to cancel unpaid camper registrations with no return of fees. For campers who register after June 1, payment is due in full upon registration.
2019 REFUND POLICY
First, we would like to encourage you to email us to request to switch to another session (if space is available) so your child can have the experience of summer camp. However, we understand that things come up and you may need to cancel all together. To do so, please email us with this information at email@example.com
All payments must be made IN FULL by June 1, 2019.
Cancellations before June 1, 2019 - You will receive all money paid EXCEPT for the $100 non-refundable deposit
Cancellations June 1 - June 30, 2019 - 50% refund
Cancellations July 1, 2019 or later - No refund unless it is a medical reason* (must have written explanation from Doctor).
*Medical reason for cancellation:
We understand that medical issues may arise over the summer or just as your child is set to attend camp. Please email us as soon as possible to inform us of your need to cancel. We will ask that you submit a written explanation from your child's physician. If you child is sick and there is time and room, we will work with you to switch your camper to a later session. If your camper is unable to attend a later session, but still able to send us a written explanation from your Doctor, a 50% refund will be issued.
Please note: The $100 non-refundable deposit is non-refundable at all times.
RETURNING CAMPER REGISTRATION
1. If your child(ren) attended camp last summer and you entered health history information online into CampDoc.com, you can “login” to your CampDoc.com account by entering your username and password here:
2. If you don’t remember your login email, please email Johanna Duterte at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your health history information from last year is stored and can be edited. This year you only need to confirm past information and upload a current Physicians Release.
4. Complete the required registration and payment information to finalize your child’s participation.
5. Every camper must have their CampDoc health profile 100% completed by June 1, 2018. No camper can stay at camp with an incomplete profile. (They will be sent home)
FIRST TIME CAMPER REGISTRATION
1. “Sign Up” to create your CampDoc.com account with your email and a password here:
2. Add “+” a “New Camper” for each of your children.
3. “Register” for a session of camp.
4. “Pay” for session.
5. “Complete” the Health Profile(s) for your child(ren). (You have until June 1, 2019 to complete this information.)
6. Return to your CampDoc account as often as you like with your Username and Password.
7. 6. Every camper must have their CampDoc health profile 100% completed by June 1, 2018. No camper can stay at camp with an incomplete profile. (They will be sent home)